Thursday, September 16, 2010

wants vs needs.

Again I hate this feeling of not being around friends I love and can actually have a good deep conversation. I love technology but it gets old after a while and I just want to be able to go on a walk with a best friend and talk and share my feelings.
I love my friends and excited for everyone’s adventure…but then I get that feeling of jealousy..which I know I shouldn’t but…hearing about a good friend go to New york to nanny then now traveling with that family super jealous. Friends in college at USU.BYU.SNOW pretty jealous I want to go back to school I miss the environment and being on my own and meeting new people.
I hate thinking and over thinking about situations it really does get mind boggling.
I love being home with my family but then it gets to a point where I want to be with friends every day and meeting new roommates etc. and just the fun life of college.
I always hear that saying these are the best years of your life…and then I wonder and want to do so many things at the moment such as.
Travel.
Shop.
Buy my Minnie cooper.
Get new shoes.
Buy an apartment.
Get back into school.
College life.
Dances.
Dating.
Study abroad.
Ilp program.
But then when I look back up at this list and yes of course it can keep going..it is more of the worldly things that I want to be doing but in the end doesn’t matter. I need to focus and make sure that I’m making the right descions and spending my money on things that are worth it of course you get to have those needs because of a job and money. But it just gets mind boggling. Thinking about 4 5 years ahead. I need to enjoy the moments right now. I love this gospel and it has helped me to meet new people and get back with three girls from my family ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment