Sunday, September 5, 2010

singles ward.

I have gone to my singles ward in my area about 3 weeks in a row now. The first week I arrived I saw a best friend from High school and decided to tag along with her and her boyfriend realizing that I was in the wrong ward and mine was the 11th ward and her boyfriends was the 30th. I was able to gain a lot of insight and glad I went to there ward......Today was a great day going to the singles ward especailly from my break done last night..to many things on my mind...my mind was going a mile a mintue...but then when does it not ha ha Well  I texted a couple of girls from my home ward that used to be in Young Womens when I was in Young Womens and see if they wanted to join me. There were four of us that went to the singles ward together. I realized going by myself wasn't as fun, even though I wanted to meet new people, going there with fresh faces that I already knew before was so much fun. To sit by these three girls in sacramenting.sunday school. and the dating lesson in relief society brought back memories from Young Womens and how all four of us have moved on and life just keeps on moving foward.....sometimes it just goes by so fast that I just want it to PAUSE! ha ha but love the new adventures my life takes me. I loved going to the singles ward with Alisha, Lindsey, and Cailtan and hope that in the future time we will be riding together again. I am going to the temple on friday with Alisha and can't wait to go to the Salt Lake Temple again. I have truely missed that temple. it is one of my favorite temples and hope to get married in it someday. well singles ward was great. inviting people to go with me is a for sure thing to do next week. loved the lessons. loved the testimonys of other single adults in my ward. loved the lesson on dating. loved getting a ride. loved getting together with these four even though we might have not been the closest in YW. love how the gospel brings people together in the area and we all have something in common. love today makes me appreciate so much that I have in life.........THIS GLORIOUS GOSPEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment