Wednesday, September 1, 2010

F.A.M.I.L.Y

Moving out I didn't think I would be moving back home.
I love the fact that Home is Always where the Heart is.
and once you move out. i can move back in but of course not for my whole life. ha ha enless my parents want me to. but I like the being on my own and miss it terribly but need to be postive and be the best I can be moving back home.
i moved into my brothers room who recently moved out.
it is small but least i have a bed that is all I need.
I have a wonderful neighbor that I can't ask for a better one it is my little brother Richard.
Richard- is in 9th grade. He is my favorite little brother that I have ever had..and sorry I think I have the best little brother also. I look up to him so much for his example and his loving testimony of this gospel. I love how he gets up early each morning....5:30 is pushing it for me...but being his next door nieghbor...my room is next to him i sometimes hear him. I love him so so so so so sos so so much. I love everything about him...I guess being a sister you can;) I hope I can be a better example to him by moving back home and show him the best of me. I want to try and go to the temple and take him to do Baptisms..hopefully once i figure out my working schedule and his school schedule it will work out during the week if not then saturday mornings it is. He has early morning seminary which I look up to him for that waking up early....he is the early bird in the family kind of like my mom. I am the late night bird..staying up late and sleeping in.
Kimberly- Is my neighbor around the corner...her room is by the stairs. I love what she does to her room, changes it and makes it her room all the time. I recently had her room before i moved out for a year and was down at Snow college. Moving back i want my old room back, but of course I know the best is for me to have a smaller room so i can downsize,because i have realized I have a lot...and take all my things for granted...soon I need to go through my things on what I don't use and dontate it to the D.I but for now I guess i will enjoy it ha ha. Kimberly also is an example to me in this gospel. Her testimony strenghtens mine as well as my brothers. They are both so young, but at the same time growing up and so strong in this gospel. I love seeing them both open their scriptures or share at dinner time what they have learned. It really does help me and I appreciate living with them. I love how family will always be there for you in what ever circumstance we are given. Being away from how I appreciated my family so much more, because I of course missed them. Being back home I'm grateful for them also..but then at times I just want to move out...but of course loving it. They are both so busy in school and friends, I love seeing the activites they do and the things they get done each day. They are both a big strength and I love them to death.
I LOVE YOU KIMBERLY> I LOVE YOU RICHARD :)
David- I have changed his room. and he probably doesn't want to come back to his room because it is now black.pink. and white I have taken over. :) I think i did a better job in decorating the room. But of course what guy usually decoreates their room and make it a homeful place. They just care if they have somewhere to live. David I know has been through a lot and I just want him to know that I love him so much and he knows that I am hear whenever he wants to talk. I recently went to California with my brother that was so much fun. I'm glad I could tag along. hopefully i wasn't a pain;) i know i wasn't ha ha. I love the hikes my brother and I go on. Hopefully this year 2010 we will hike mount olympus and make it to the top again like we did last year. I always enjoy our talks that we have they are always great.
i love his car and want to steal it from hiim. i enjoy driving it and thanks for sharing your car ;) ha ha
Parents- of course are the reason I am who I am. I love my mom and Dad and for putting up with me. They have seen me through the best of times and through the worst of times but will always love me for who I am. I love their examples on me and the ways of life they live and what is important to them. I love both of their strengths in this gospel and to see them shine. Both of them are amazing and I couldn't have asked for better parents. Of course I know that I got the best end....and the best parents ever!!!! Thanks for all you have givin me thanks for letting me move back home. I appreciate the food. the family. the room. everything.
I love them so much!!!!
I LOVE MY FAMILY AND HAVE THE BEST FAMILY EVER EVER EVER FOR ETERNITY :)
I love that about the gospel that I know I will be with my family for eternity that I am sealed with them, what a blessing it gives me when I am down to know that gives me such strength. Being home from college of course I miss my roommates and all of the friends that I was able to meet down there...but for one thing I know for sure is I love my family for who they are and their great examples in my life. They are better then money. cars. houses.fashion. clothes. shoes. friends. laptop. icecream. anything sugar of course. They are number 1
LOVE:> mom. dad. alan. david. me. kimberly. richard......Lily. and (rascal in heaven)

No comments:

Post a Comment