Monday, September 13, 2010

P.E is my new fav. thing-

This was my last group of the week that I haven't been able to meet with because I started this job on Tuesday last week. Monday classes are also fun;) I have really enjoyed this job and do not want it to end in November...hopefully after more education I can continue this early child-hood teaching and start being a Elementary School Teacher. I would love that!
  1. The second graders one little boy Ocean---yes his name is Ocean was adorable. We were playing Duck Duck Goose but instead of that version we did the child's name version like this--Sarah went over the ocean then the circle repeats it...Sarah went over the sea..repeat...Sarah Caught a Big fish..can't catch me..then I would go and tag someone in the circle. Very fun and the children love this well anyways..this one boy it is his turn and he is like...Ocean went over the Ocean...and the circle of children just laughed my mother and I laughed to it was so funny! 
  2. Love all the grades and the energy they bring to my class!! ;) 
  3. I'm so grateful for this opportunity to Teach P.E I have enjoyed it very much..and can't wait for tom. morning

No comments:

Post a Comment