Tuesday, February 15, 2011

a.m

4:40 a.m
you know when you should go to sleeep.
but there is so many thoughts on your mind.
sometimes positive.
+
sometimes negative.
-
the worst is trying to go to bed and you just sit there and stare at the ceiling for hours.
and hours.
my thoughts are going faster then I can process them in my mind. 
I feel as if time just flies by faster and faster and my thoughts just become claustrophobia.

especially this late of hour 
or more like early morning hour 
whatever you choose.

well. it is time for me to close my laptop
close my thoughts.
close my eyes.

and start dreaming

and finally say..
Lights Out Sarah
good night a.k.a good morning everyone


2 comments:

  1. HAHA, oh man. Brings back memories of our late night chats. :). ♥ LYLAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very late late night chats ;) good times. always fun conversations those late of hours on our laptops ha ha! LYLAS.

    ReplyDelete