Monday, February 14, 2011

valentines day.

Happy Valentine's Day
I love my Heavenly Father.
I love you Mom and Dad.
I love you Kimberly (my amazing sister)
I love you David and Richard and Alan ( my three brothers)
I love you Lily (family dog-black lab)
I love my friends all my friends
I love my Snow College roommates (fall.spring.summer)
I love my Lds gamma sorority 
I love my neighborhood
I love my teachers
I love my coworkers.
love. love. love. love. love. love. love. love. love. love. love. love. love.love.love.love.

I have so many things in my life to be grateful for.
I could go on forever and ever.
I love you all and so glad of all the wonderful people in my life.
I am truly blessed
thank you.

pretty much love this music video. one of my friends posted it on their facebook. I had to post it on my blog. 
      so thank you very much :) 
                 I loved watching it and listening to they lyrics.
                                defiantly describes valentines day. 
                                                and is the perfect music video to fall in love with.  

  


I love pictures. quotes etc.
who doesn't right>? 
they are the perfect thing to describe how i feel and what I am thinking at the moment.
here are some of my top favorite pictures of course evolve around 
valentine's day : Tuesday, February 14th 2011
love. valentine pictures.
enjoy.


MUSICAL ROSE


 
 


So Happy Together - 8x10 PrintSTUNNING - THE LOVE TREE - Deluxe 8x10 inch Print (in Jet Black and Red)


holding hands

LOVE POE in 8x10 Deluxe Art Print (in Raven Black, Red, Natural Brown)

  

wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment