Saturday, February 19, 2011

spending the moring with an amazing friend.

saturday: 8:00 a.m was the time we scheduled to meet up.
I arrived at 8:30 a.m. I woke up late and was running behind. I know we have all been there when your planning on meeting someone and your racing against time because your late. ha ha. Good thing thought I texted her and she said "no worries". Thank goodness! Caitlian was willing to wait for me which i appreciated. that is what good friends are for = to wait for each other ;)  
 The Morning was planned the following:

  • baptism's at the Jordan River Temple.
    • What a great oppourtunity I had to go with an amazing friend to the Temple today. Not just one temple two temple's is what we planned. We met up and we found out that it was a 2 1/2 hour wait to do baptism's. It was amazing to see all of these worthy latter-day saints come early on a Saturday morning to serve the Lord. It was a great feeling to be apart of it. 
    • It was good to catch up on life and what we both have been up to. I haven't seen her since i was down in e-town which was awhile ago. I'm so glad Caitlian texted me when she was coming up North so we could plan this day. I had been looking forward to it all week;) 
    • Hearing and sharing scriptures was a very powerful thing.
    • Listening to her experience's down at Snow being in the Relief Society and teaching her lesson: on remembering who we are.
    • I was able to feel the spirit so powerfully and thankful for the good friends in my life.
    • Caitlian has been an amazing friend, were able to laugh, talk, smile, joke around. I'm so excited for the path she is choosing and for her strong testimony. She is a great example to look up to and to follow as a friend. Thanks!!!  
  • pictures.
    • being with friends you have to take pictures to remember the moment.
    • to ponder and go back in to time when you look at the photo's.
    • Today it was raining, but that didn't stop us. We were able to take photos in front of the Jordan and Salt Lake Temple. It was her first time to those two temple's. I'm glad I could be a part and join her on this amazing adventure. 

       
  • catching up on life. girl talk :)  
    • is always the best. 
  • baptism's at the Salt Lake Temple.

    We started our morning at 8:30 a.m and finished up at 2:30 p.m
    it was a very fun, filled spiritual day.
    Thanks Caitlin! Your the Best! 

     

1 comment:

  1. Seriously Sarah, that was the best way to spend my Saturday. I had so much fun being in the temples with you. Talking about missions, happiness, the church, our lives, and all the other wonderful things that came up brightened the day even more! I am so glad we meet three years ago at our Snow Blast adventure and how much our friendship has grown since then. Who would have known that one weekend would create friends that would last for the eternities? :-) I love you and look at my blog soon for pictures. Yippy!

    ReplyDelete