Sunday, February 13, 2011

heart pizza.

I have worked at my job for about 4 years now. It has been a long time. I just love the food there mainly the pizza's I think that is one of the reasons and well it is a job and that means money which is very nice indeed. Today at work I decided to order some food to go like wise mostly what I do before I leave. I'm glad I haven't gained like 50 pounds which I probably should have since I order food at my work very often which needs to change...but anyways. I ordered my favorite pizza which is.
# 1 (pepperoni)
Thick Crust
Light Sauce
Light Cheese.
best pizza option ever. so good. 
this is what i received from my favorite boss at work.
thanks! ;)
The delicious box. that my food from work came in.

inside the box = my heart pizza: from work :)
work clothes. work food. delightful
my sister liked my red shoes and wanted them in the picture instead of the pizza ha ha.


pizza now in stomach. i totally devoured the whole thing, well with the help from my sister.
It was one of the bestest cutest pizza's I have ever had.

I am not a fan of February well I take that back when I was in a relationship I looked forward to valentines day. This year is different i just want it to end................
Receiving a Heart Pizza for the month of February was very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment