Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm in love....


I Sarah Anne Monsen
Sprinkle LOvethe following things: enjoy

Shabby Love Birds Valentines Day Banner / Easy DIY Digital File
I love the sound of Birds
Paris elan (distinctive flair or style) Vintage Bird Cage and Chandelier  in 2 - 5x7" Prints
I love vintage style things including chandler's
Sweet French (Petit Gateau) Cupcakes and (Gateaux) Cakes Postcards in 5x7" Prints
I love cakes and anything sweets
Set of 6 AGeD GRuNGe sHaBBY CupCAKe baKEry BaCKGRouND PaPeRs ViNTaGe aNTiQUe DiGiTaL CoLLaGe sHeeT aLTeReD HaNG TaGs BooK JouRNaL SCRaPBooKiNG SuPPLieS No. 103
I love chocolate cupcakes
 I'm a Little Vintage Teapot DiGItal ImaGe TranSFer for BurlAp PilLows ShabBy GrUnGy ScRapBookInG
I love teapots. Makes me want to have a tea party? any one in ha ha
Vintage Antique Pretty Birds Colorized Digital Download ATC Collage Sheet by VintageScrapBox
I love birds and the peaceful sounds.
I love humming birds.
Large Digital  Clipart Image of Vintage Antique Photograph of Eiffel Tower in Paris - Public Domain ImageDigital Download Vintage Antique Children's Book Art Image Wall Art by VintageScrapBox 
I love Paris and want to travel there someday
                                                                             I love vintage bag. purse                                                                   
Mustard Fields  -  Landscape Photography -  A vibrant green field with mustard flowers - BOGO sale - 8x10
I
Love
the
grassy
field
to
run
free
and
let
the
wind
blow
as
I
run
fast
pace.
SALE In the Dead of Winter 5x7 Photographic Print
I love umbrella's whether rain or heat.
La Poule Blanche - Fine Art Travel Photograph . Bicycle . France . BOGO sale 8x10
I love vintage shops
I love riding my bike in the sun.
Pastel Tree - Fine Art  Floral Photo . pale aqua blue . vintage rose pink
I love flowers in tree's when they are starting to bloom and become beautiful.

“It’s spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you’ve got it, you want – oh, you don’t quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!” [Mark Twain]

Plum and Blue -  Art Photography - Plum blossom tree branch bokeh indigo blue 8x8
Flowers are beautiful and make any-one's day. (at-least my day;)

Take a chance -  Carnival Photography - pastel colors and bokeh sparkly lights - 8x8 - BOGO sale
I love swinging on the swings at amusement parks.
feeling as if your flying in the sky.
hearing the sound of laugher and birds.
Love Multiplies - Art Photography - Red paper hearts on a clothes line - BOGO sale 5x7
There are so many things that I love. i love writing notes to friends and family members.
especially unexpected. and sometimes anonymously.

Lilac spiral chairs -  Fine Art Travel Photography - Italy . dining . eating
I love the color of red shutters
I love the vintage style patio set to sit and have a tea party.
I love seeing flowers while sitting outside
Plum Blossoms - Fine Art Flower photography - Delicate white blossoms . BOGO sale
I love flowers and the smell



Yes, I do love love Spring ;)
and can't wait it is starting to arrive
oh the things I LOVE
the list could go one.
but for today
these are the things that I LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post :D ♥. & I love the pictures that you used! Where did you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha thanks! I love how you used the word LOVE. that was my whole main idea to this post. lol
    I got the pictures from the internet on different websites but mostly from: etsy! pretty sure I am addicted to that website and their pictures and items! love it.

    ReplyDelete