Monday, February 7, 2011

the bachelor.

Fact: I don't watch a lot of T.V.
          okay I never watch T.V
          down at Snow College I watched t.v occassionally but  it was rare.

         I love movies, but ask my roommates from last year they said: I was a deprived child. and need to update on my movies. I do there are just so many movies that I need to see.
So if you have any suggestions on a good one let me know:) I don't like wasting my time.
I love watching movies that i love over and over and over again. .....they just never get old.

alright back to t.v:
 the show that i'm addicted to is: The Bachelor If i miss the episode on Monday night because I'm working then I tend to catch up and watch it on Tuesday. gotta love the drama. it makes me laugh ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love love movies! but before I suggest movies to you, I need to know what movies you like... give me 5 of your favorite movies, and also what kind of movies you'd like to have suggested

    ReplyDelete