Friday, February 11, 2011

glasses.

I am blind with out my glasses or my contacts in my eyes.
terrible eye sight. which is sad but good thing we have the abitiy to go to the eye doctors.
truly blessed and I know I take that for granted.
with out my glasses on I can't even see what I am typing it is sad. the funny thing is I can just keep on typing with out my eye sight because I just know the key board so well. ha ha i guess that is an advantage of taking a keyboarding class in 7th and 8th grade. helps out a lot. lol.
well today was one of those days. where my left eye was red from my contact.
so guess what that means. GLASSES.
good thing i only had to work in the morning today. i am not a fan of wearing my glasses and tend to wear them at night and when i need to during the day.
it was actually a great day wearing them. i have forgotten about them.
good thing i can switch from contacts. to my glasses wheneever.
love your eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment