Monday, February 28, 2011

last day of feb- visiting teaching.

alright it is the last day of the month. 
yes i know. but oh well least it counts right ;)
better late then ever.
to be honest I haven't had visiting teacher's in this Single's Ward come to my place at all.
it is quiet sad, but I understand with the busy schedule's and we tend to forget, or do it last minute.
least my home teacher's are on top of things and come every third sunday.
gotta love the singles ward.
I met with my New Visiting Teacher Companion.
we were able to go visit tonight.
it was very much needed.
I love meeting new people, and seeing what they are doing in their lives. These two women are both very older and wiser then me. I love hearing their insights on the gospel topic tonight. 
she did the lesson: on the power of Relief Society and how all women play a very important rule.
I did the treat: chocolate brownies can never go wrong with that.
I'm glad I got my visiting Teaching Done for the Month of Feb.
if you read this: Don't Forget your Visiting Teaching for the month of March. 

No comments:

Post a Comment