Sunday, February 27, 2011

change of plans.

You know when you have this great Idea in your mind?
and you hope that things will work out. 
well I had a great idea. 
the idea was from a friend. It sounded like a grand Adventure to experience
I was feeling really good about it and decided to apply.  

You might be asking what in the world I am talking about I will explain: 
One of my really good friends that lives up the street from me went to Alaska last summer and worked up there. She has showed me pictures, and has shared her experience working and living in Alaska during the summer. She insisted that I applied for this summer. 
I thought it would be a fun change that I needed and plus working and being able to explore a new place what better idea> right?. 
Marilyn Monroe Quote Art PrintSo i went along with it and applied the first week of January. I was told that they would let me know sometime in Feb. Well i never heard anything tell I got an email yesterday saying that at this time they have already hired the new summer candiate's to be working and good luck.
  i admit i was bummed.
  i was looking forward to a fun adventure
being in a new atmosphere 
exploring Alaska
getting paid 
meeting new people
now I just have to ask my self now what>?
  now i need to figure out what to do next.
I guess the thing that I realized after reading the email for Alaska. 
That it just wasn't for me.
which is alright. I move forward
just means that I will need to look for another EXCITING job to do this summer.
better start looking & applying & figure out what to do next.
gotta love when your plans change.
                                I accept it and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment