Wednesday, August 3, 2011

can't sleeep.

You know those days where you have to get up early in the morning?
Yes since I was late yesterday as you can see from my last blog post about being rushed.
I'd Rather Be SleepingI made sure it wouldn’t happen today.
Good fact right:
well
That means that I woke up every hour.
1:00 a.m
2:00 a.m
2:35 a.m
3:00 a.m
I felt like it never was going to reach the time of 5:15.
Finally I woke up around 5:05 a.m
I just couldn’t take it anymore and started to get ready.
It was actually very nice. Wasn’t rushing. Didn’t have to driver faster ha. Brought a bag full of babysitting goodies. Even had time to find a cute jacket to wear today.
Funny thing is when I arrived at 5:44.
The mom was running late like me yesterday.
It happens we all tend to lose track of time.
Wake up late.
Take longer then expected
Another good fact:  it has been a great start of a Wednesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment