Wednesday, August 3, 2011

count down for school.

It is count down tell I leave for Utah State.
I still can’t believe it is already August 3rd where is time going>?
I always ask myself that question : but it just keeps on sliding quickly.
In about twenty days.
I will be moved out.
  • New area.Art Print GEORGE BERNARD SHAW "Life isn't about..."  8x10 Dictionary Gold Gulided Vintage Page
  • New singles ward. 
  •  New job (still looking). 
  • New place to live.
  • New roommates
  • New friends.
  •  New journey of my life.
I am way excited and can’t wait but then at the same time I have those nervous feelings inside and still frustrated about getting a job. I’m still in the process of looking. The nice thing is if I don’t have one the first few months. I will be fine especially since I earned extra money for a few weeks nanny in the morning, which was very nice and an answer to my prayers.
It still hasn’t hit me yet how soon I’m leaving. I think once the last day of work comes and all my clothes are packed up in boxes. Then I will be ready.
TWENTY DAYS.
Oh boy! 
then school starts August 29th for me. oh joy! ;) 
Summer is shortly ending soooooooooooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment