Wednesday, August 24, 2011

college life.

I love the feeling of being back into the college life again. I have missed it, especially moving back home for a year and just focusing on work. Which was fine and fun but jeeze coming back to the college atmosphere. Oh boy have I missed you!! I love walking around campus. Even though it isn't Snow college I have loved and Loved Utah State Campus before I even went to Snow but because I decided to go the cheaper route I went to Snow and made many great memories and friends. Myself and a couple of friends decided to go walk around campus. It is so pretty I love seeing the building and especially the architect, style of the buildings. It is amazing how many people can go on campus. I admit I loved seeing guys again. don't call me weird I'm sure most people would agree. us three girls walking around on campus to many good looking guys walking past. I'm excited for classes to start up and especially my ward to get to know more people.
the joys of walking around campus.
the joys of being all moved in.
the joys of having my car.
the joys of sleeping in a comfortable bed.
the joys of college life.

No comments:

Post a Comment