Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tim McGraw Concert.


I have loved goin to Tim McGraw concert's the first one that I went to last year, was probably the best concert that I have attended. it was so worth it. I just had to go again this year! One of my very good friends named Hailey is also a huge country fan. so it worked out great. we decieded to go to this concert together. we ran into each other at the Carrie Underwood concert as well as the Tim McGraw concert last year. so this time we had to go together! ha. She picked me up around 5:15
i wore my purple dress. black huge belt. and of course my black boots.
boots to a country concert is a must.
i'm in love with Hailey's boots they are adorable.
i guess this means that I need to go boot shopping ;)
i love love boots. you can never have to many ;).
anyways. we were so ready for this concert from our lunch at cafe rio last week. we were pumped.
we jamed to country tunes on the way.
it wasn't even bad finding a parking spot. a lot of cars but wasn't terriable.
grabbed our blankets and backpacks. tickets and stood in line.
they checked our blankets. funny thing is they didn't check our bags. ha to bad I didn't try sneaking in some water. next concert i will need to.
it is so expensive to buy food drink there at the usan ampthieter. but i needed a diet coke. so 4.50 was well spent. ha.
got great seats. atleast that is what we were thinking.
sad thing is the people in front of us were all drunk and drinking. it was disgusting but at the same time funny. it is sad that people do those things and think and act like their having so much fun but really it is dissappointing. so we moved up closer which was nicer. ahhh love love country concerts.
the best.



before the concert started it was the time to take picture's and more picture's


the first open was THE BAND PERRY.
pretty much love them.
second was: Luke Bryan.
his voice is attractive.
as well as him. 


Third and FINALand the reason I went to this concert was because of the country singer
TIM McGRAW.



my country boyfriend. amazing.everyone singing along. clapping. he really does get the audience into his concerts. i love love his music and his songs he played some of my favorites:
live like you were dying.
it felt good on my lips
and many more ;) it was amazing as always.
ahhhh i love love love love him!

Alex my brother's girlfriend
my stud brother in his black shirt and hat
myself
and my good friend Hailey.


we ran into some of Hailey's friends that went to snow last year and going this year. It was fun to meet them
we all sang along to the concert. dancing. singing. ah it was the best.
pictures at a concert is a must. memories.
after the best concert.
we decided to stay in the back of her truck and people watch and talk.
twenty mintues later we headed back home.
it was terriable to get out. but so many cars and people. i loved it.
especially seeing people in boots. jeans. belt buckel's. and cowboy hats.
i'm in love. ha.

we went to wendy's to pick up some food.
then came to my house and watched soul soufer which by the way was a great show it made me cry.
talked and finally went to bed.
ha! Thanks Hailey for a fun night!
and bringing your camera since mine is still at bestbuy getting fixed;(
I loved the Tim McGraw concert!
I'm glad were finally going to country concert's together.  
Sugarland aug. 20th. and Rascal Flats sept 9th. coming up! yeah! can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment