Tuesday, August 30, 2011

classes.

I always love going to classes.
pretty much looking like a fool going to class to class. not knowing where anything really is.
Funny thing is I wanted to go to the Library but realized that I couldn't even figure out where it was. yeah problem. of course it had to be the huge big building in the middle of the campus. yeah i had no idea. I ran into a good friend named Lauren and she was looking for the same building also. We eventually found it after asking someone for help. and looking lost.
we could have used a map. but thought we could find it by looking at the buildings. fail.
I love going to class and the first day the professor doesn't show up. fail.
Good thing it wasn't to early in the morning so it worked well with my schedule. It was around the afternoon so it worked well. waited fiveteen mintues then fail we all left.
i get an email from him saying he has taught this course for 20 years and just forgot about it.
but was mad that no one in the classes decided to go check his office.
me being my first year I didn't even know where his classroom was. ha ha
oh the joys of being new to campus. it is great gotta love it.
being positive is the way to do it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment