Saturday, August 27, 2011

sense of peace

I love love the Logan temple.
besides the Salt Lake temple which is my favorite temple of all times
then the Manti temple because of attending Snow college.
third favorite is now the Logan Temple.
i didn't really have anything to do this afternoon and decided i need to make my commitment on going to the temple once a week. especially since it is like 5 mintues away. truly blessed.
called and made a reservation.
did baptisms.
i loved the sense of peace and the feeling of the spirit. where I was able to focus on my testimony and being in the temple and feeling welcomed and the sense of purity, calmness, not rushing, patience, faith, power of prayer.  Setting aside the worldly things and being in a special place.The wonderful service of the sister's and elder's that work there to help me. It was very much needed. I hope to find friends to go with me once a week. maybe a room mate. I will have to see.
I love the temple. and the power it has on me.
I'm truly blessed to have a current temple recommend to use it often and attend the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment