Monday, August 8, 2011

New Job

I'm way excited at the moment. you know how i went up to Logan looking for a job. Today I had an interview over the phone. We planned this interview on Saturday since I live in salt lake it just made more sense to do it over the phone, instead of having me drive up there again. Even though i was willing to.  The interview went great! better then great! I got the hostessing JOB! I now have a job the second day up in Logan. I'm thrilled. I will be working at Callaway's Bistro in Smith-field Utah. It is about ten minutes away from Logan a small town heading south. The nice thing is i just take main street and then you hit it on your left hand side. I'm stoked! ha ha. They lady interviewing me on the phone was way nice. She told me I will be working 3-4 times a week until I am trained. My shift would start around 5 530 600. which is like my evening job right now. mon-thurs they close at nine. then weekends they close at 10:00. Oh boy! I can't wait! The dress code is pretty flexible. Most people wear jeans but the only thing that is mandatory is wearing a black shirt. The funny thing is that is the most colored shirts in my closet, works out great. ahhhhh I can't wait!
  1. I have a job.
  2. I have a place to live. 
  3. I have my class schedule. 
  4. the only thing now is transferring my church records up there and signing up for an institute class. 
  5. then the whole moving situation again;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment