Monday, August 22, 2011

Mom helpling me move in.

I love having my mom come up here and helping me move all my things.
it was very nice of her to take the time out of her busy schedule to drive up with me to logan.
and get me all settled in.
we had some fun laughs. good talks. it was great.
we went shopping for a couple of things that i realized i needed.
moving dayshe bought me this adorable cute pink chair to store things in. i love love it.
of course it matches my room. which looks great with my bed spread.
we went to the DI our favorite store and got a couple of treasures.
we even went clothes shopping my mom even joined with me.
i bought 3 pairs of capris and a couple of shorts.
we looked great in our new outfits.
 I didn't use my gift card to Nordstroms and thought my mom would be better off using it.
yes indeed she found a cute lime green shirt.
anyways. it was fun to go grocery shopping
and have her spend the night in my place.
my room mate wasn't there yet so it didn't make sense for my mom to drive down late at night.
so she slept over. it was fun mother daughter night.
Thanks mom for your help your amazing! I appreciate all that you do. thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment