Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fugitive

so I already love one of my room mates. She is fantastic and way friendly her name is Liz. She along with her boyfriend where a very huge help tonight
you know moving back into college life. not knowing anyone is hard at first. tell you meet your roommate. then your able to meet others around your complex. I love when your with people and your room mate introduces you to people. saying this is one of my roommates Sarah very thoughtful. then soon school will start meeting new people in classes. then the new singles ward on sunday. oh boy all full of adventure. Anyway Liz and her boyfriend were nice enough to invite me to go and play games at her boyfriends house. We walked over there and then one of his room mates said that the complex is playing Fugitive if you want to play it starts at nine.
if you know me i love games. love getting together with groups playing games. it gets intense. 
its fun and a great way to meet to new people right. and especially if you don't know anyone. yes great idea. we get together at nine in the parking lot. there were about 25 of us. it was a huge group. i was excited. talking to those around me as well as my room mate and her boyfriend. I realized it was time to make a friend to the person next to me her name is Melissa she was also way nice. The game started and we decided to be running buddies along with her friend Seth that I also met. plus with the game fugitive it is smart to not go alone and pick some buddies to go with and become friends ha ha.  Both fun and interesting people. I love fugitive. it is intense. running after 2 (pretend cop) cars. night night. the breeze felt great. talking getting to know both of them. it was fun. we finally made it to the finish line which was the Logan temple. Funny thing I was talking to two girls saying that the finish line was the manti temple they looked at me like what are you talking about. yeah akward moment. I need to remember I'm in LoGAN ha ha! anyways we got to the finish. waiting for others to finish. going through random backyards. house. streets. it was great. everyone showed up and we decided it was time to start another round back to the apartments. so we started on back. there was a fence we got to. yeah not a fan of barb wire fence's. us three decided to hop it. atleast one right? Seth hoped over very easily yes guys make everything look easy. then melissa struggled and got over. my turn. it was going great until i couldn't get my leg up. then finally i did and it got stuck. terrible. melissa helped me with my leg so i could hop over. suddley i felt like i couldn't go anywere but sit down on the pointed fence. yes it hurt. yes i'm fine. i hoped off and blood started to show and my leg started to hurt  i ran a little to cool it off. yupp scratch my right thigh with three scratches from the fence. got blood on my cute lime green running shorts. ripped a whole in them. and scratched my hand. can you say struggle. we went to the closet place which was jamba juice. melissa again was nice enough to help me. plus we go in the girls bathroom and there was no paper towls. just my luck. so she went into the boys bathroom ha ha. walked back home then realized wow I didn't even pack a first aid kit. smart. off to walmart melissa and I went. she had to get grocerys. i had to get some first aid things. I then ran into one of my room mates Liz and her boyfriend. showed her my scratch and she said that her and her boyfriend would help me. I was suppose to get rubbing alocohol and then gaze and band aids. thats what i just did. you know when your not smart in a certain field and when other's help it gives you a better appreciation for that subject and knowledge. I was very pleased with their help it was nice to have someone care. Got back to my place and off to bandage me up. rubbing alcohol sting for a bit but looks good. arm and then back thigh taken care off. It was funny in our kitchen we have a table and we decided to have me lay on my stomach and then she put the first aid stuff on my three scratches and banded them up. what a great nurse and doctor. A picture at this moment would have been funny especially what our second day of college life ha ha. Really though I appreciated their help very  much. I will have to them a small and simple treat for them tomorrow. I love the knowledge that other people have that helps me to know what to do. My room mate Liz was very generous to help me out. Especially since my dad usually helps take care of things. fugitive was still a fun game. next time not jumping a barb wire fence. and using more caution.
ha ha gotta love playing high school games in college it is the best.
first night as a college student was a success and a little painful from the cuts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment