Monday, August 29, 2011

school starts

I love the feeling of walking on campus with other students.
people scootering. walking. biking. longboarding.
everyone is finding some way to get to their classes.
there were a lot of people on campus today.
i don't know anyone really. but just walking to my classes and smiling to those I walk past.
i love the college atmosphere.
today they had two slices of pizza for a dollar. that the USU insitute was putting together.
of course I couldn't back out and decided to wait and pay the one dollar.
for two huge slices of pepporinie pizza.
i wanted it with my applesauce but i ended up eating it before I even got home.
failed. it was delicious. good afternoon lunch.
done deal. for a dollar well spent.
went to class at 11:30 and realized that it didn't start today it starts on wednesday lame.
my monday classes
are at 3:30-5:30 which is lifetime sports.
then 6:30-7:30 is first aid class.
these two classes I need to take for my Emphasis classes before I can be submitted into the Early Childhood education. I just want to start that program and can't wait. unfortunaly not this semester cause of core classes required before being submitted.
oh well it feels good to be back in the college sense. living on my own. classes. working.
i'm loving life. even though It is hard being away from my family and friends. i know this is what i need to be doing. oh the joys of college life.
bring on the tests. bring on the studying. bring on the work hours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment