Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dynamic Fitness course

I have been trying to get into this class since the beginning I regiesterd. It is Dynamic Fitness and comes with a lab three times a week. I need this for my PE emphasis credit. I realized I needed to take it this fall 2011. I tried to get into the class nope only 100 students and their was no waiting list.
I then talked to my counslor and he gave me a paper to have the Instructor sign it telling me that I can attend the class. I went to the class. Already loved the instructor. 
I love when you have a teacher and you know they love what they are doing and enjoying what they teach. He of course does. Very entertaining and keeps us paying attention. Anyways after class I went to go have him sign me in.....he said he would love to but can't and I just need to wait tell a position opens up.
that is what I did. All day after classes I would check the class to see if it was at 99 then I could sign up...nope still nothing.....kept checking nothing......
it got to the point of frustration. I realized I needed to be patient. Read my scriptures last night. and said a prayer. This morning I don't have classes tell 11:30 and woke up around 7:45 when my room mate was getting ready. I was going to check one more time then just attend the class and see if someone drops out. I looked on the computer and it said 99 students. 
I has fast as possible typed in the CRN number for the class and it is requried to have the lab as well. Good thing I wrote the numbers down so I didn't have to search the class catalog. Time is key here. Patient is key.......I typed it in and i was now in the class officially. It made my whole morning!!! 
I now don't need to panic or be frustrated. I was patient this morning and it all worked out well. love love love it. I'm excited for the class also. It is a fitness class to get me into shape and healthy ;) which i love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment