Friday, August 26, 2011

moved in.

I decided to share a post about my lovely place that I moved in called Old Farm.
I have six room mates. I am in the middle room with a cute gal named Lauren.
The other two that live on my left side are Jenny and Jenassa
The two on my right side are Liz and Megan (whom is Janessa's younger sister)
I love when people like to decorate and put things on the wall. In my mind having just a plain wall

gets boring you need to put picture's up to create it more of a home feeling.
I love love my bedroom my theme I decided was black. white. hot pink and lime green.
I had this exact same bedspread down at snow so might as well use it again i love love it!
I added the lime green pillow to match the lime green photos with the black and white building photos.
cute right>? I love having my own little space where I can sleep.reflect.do homework.read.listen to music etc. The closets where a little small so luckily I went through half of all my clothes and donated them to the desert industries. I had so many clothes now I'm down to very few. Which is good because then I don't take up to much room and then I can do my laundry on a regular basis. I guess it was for the best. my wonderful mother and sister helped me which was nice of them. My sister was able to get clothes that i wanted but didn't need. lucky her to get my clothes.
I love having the bedrooms upstairs. In my old apartment They were all on the same floor. This way I enjoy much better. More privacy upstairs with our rooms and bathroom.

downstairs is just opened. I'm enjoying it very much so.
I will upload pictures when I figure out why my camera won't load them.
loving old farm.
I made a good choice of housing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment