Thursday, September 8, 2011

cheap.

alright being a college student
looking for things that you need but don't want to spend the full amount of money.
or not intrested in paying that amount.
i was looking online for a college backpack. yes i don't have one. i have been fine using my laptop bag. but after awhile not needing my laptop and just need a book or binder. i need a backpack.
i was going to buy one online.
uhh just didn't want to pay that much.
i decided I might as well check Desert Industries.
it was a perfect fine.
i got this backpack for TWO DOLLARS. done deal.sold.
it has been used and has a few marks. but really all I need is for it to carry my college books.
I also love the blue on the backpack.
i would much rather like flower print or polka dots but striped backpack for two dollars. done deal.
this is the back pack I got ;)
On the lovely site called: Amazon
they were selling this backpack for 
$42.00.
I pretty much saved $40.00 dollars
and the one I bought isn't a plain boring color like this black one it has atleast some color added to it.
I then used that $40.00 dollars to get my hair cut and color alright it was $55.00 dollars but still. 
I just love trying to find things at a good bargain
and saving my money. :)
oh the joys of living on your own.
being a college student. i love love love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment