Tuesday, September 20, 2011

second job? maybe

I saw on the USU off campus job listing. 
a job for a child care position.
i was excited and decided to give it a chance and call.
that is what I just did.
set up an interview for 4:00. today.
it only took about 10 mintues.
the lady seemed way nice.
I gave her my resume, and printed off the application online and filled it out.
gave her my lovely food handlers permit (i guess it is good I updated it before I left slc) ha ha
For the time of the position she said it varies and she is working with two other students schedule as well.
i wrote down the times when I'm free mon-friday and they are mostly in the afternoon. 12-5.
which would be perfect.
I want a day job in the afternoons. I feel as if I have to much free time. which is good but I would 
rather be doing something productive ;) 
the nice thing is it is about 5 minutes away to so isn't bad drive at all.
i go into tomorrow to get a feel of the job to see if it is actually something I want to do.
really though the lady was way nice and seemed very hopeful of me getting a job.
I guess we will see how tomorrow goes.
I'm way excited. I love working with children, playing with them and being their role model. 
I hope I like it. Wish me luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment