Saturday, September 10, 2011

motorcycle ride. I think YES.

my room mate Lauren. has a guy friend that has a motorcycle ride.
she has been telling me about it.
last night her old room mate Mack and the guy that had the motorcycle came over.
we both were just chillin in our beds.
talking. listening to music. etc.
then they walked in telling us to not be boring and go enjoy our friday night.
so they convidence us. and we left with them.
i thought we were walking it is just up the street. not even that far away.
nope we were riding his bike.
done deal.
mack went first then lauren. then myself.
of course i got a longer ride becuase he had to get himself an energy drink.
it was fun.
oh the joys of riding on a motorcycle. now I know why my dad had one in college.
they are so much fun to ride. and come on a guy riding a motorcycle. attractive. indeed.
it was a fun friday night just hanging out.
especially being busy at work. it was just great (not!)
I will have to go on another ride sometime.......ha ha.........

No comments:

Post a Comment