Wednesday, September 7, 2011

IWA. Deseret

this is the last semester that USU is doing LDS sororites.
I'm grateful to be able to do it one more semester and especially being my first year up at USU. I hope to meet new friends and create fun memories.
I loved going to Gamma with my good friend Alisha we had some good memories.
I love looking back at pictures and remembering those fun activties.
this chapter meets every wednesday night.
i'm pretty excited. i work tuesday and thursday nights. so wednesday was the only night that worked for me. I do have a night class but luckily i get out around 7:20. and we met around 7:00.
it worked out great.
My friend Laura was the one that told me about the IWA at the institute and told me to join.
done deal. six dollars for the semester. 
tonight was our ALOHA getting to know your chapter.
it is a smaller group but the girls seem way nice and cute. There are a lot of girl chapters. It was hard trying to find the room with my chapter's name on it, it seemed that I found every other chapter instead.
then finally found the one I'm in
called Deseret
we played a lovely get to know you game.
gotta love those games.
then ate some delicious dessert. so good! it was made with ice cream sandwhiches. pretty sure I had to go for seconds. which i shouldn't but come on it was so GOOD!
then Sister Newswander 
made these adorable cute survior kits. 
the following were inside the bag. such a cute idea:).





my favorite where the little hershy's chocolate and they made cute little Book Of Mormons
i loved the cute little red book mark in it also.
it don't even want to eat it, because it is so cute. ha!
it was fun to get to know more girls and I hope to get to know them better and create memories.
Thanks to Laura for telling me about this else I probably wouldn't have heard about it.
it's going to be fun. and I can't wait.
to grow spiritual and be more closer with the Lord and strengthen my testimony.
the Theme is the following: 

No comments:

Post a Comment