Wednesday, September 14, 2011

free workouts.

this is free week on campus. meaning that they have free classes that you can take for aerobic exercise. then after this week you have to pay the fee each month.
I decided to take on the free week and see if It is worth the money each month.
i went to a kickboxing class Tuesday night before my night class.
it was great. I'm glad I have already done kickboxing before, so it was easy to catch on.
went to a turbo class Wednesday morning at 6:30 a.m. yeah don't know how I was able to make it.
i just happened to get up. college student getting up this early. you can call me CRAZY. ha.
it was also a good workout routine. it felt a little like kickboxing.
then i had to go straight after to my eled 1010 class. good thing i packed a hat so I didn't look that terrible. ha ha hats our seriously the best.
wednesday afternoon I also decided to go and check out the Cross fit
which is 75 dollars each month. yeah that is basically for my food ha ha.
it was only about a 25 mintue work out. but still it killed me.
he had the group do lunges and then the bar squat.
we had a partner and someone would do lunges for 20 seconds the other would do bar squat for 20 sec. then we switched.
yeah my thighs got an extremely good workout as well as my triceps.
he was a killer.
then taking 2 hour break and going hiking.
yeah crazy. but fun.
gotta love free workouts. they are the best. and I have  
loved every one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment