Sunday, September 4, 2011

nightly scooter ride.

razor scooter's have to love them.
they get you from starting point A to ending point B.
my room mate and her friend bought cute new pink scooters on saturday.
they wanted to try them out.
we decided to go around the church parking lot.
then around campus.
i borrowed the scooter from the lovely freshman boys across from us.
nicely one of them let me use their scooter.
it was a fun scooter ride.
it reminded me of having my scooters down at Snow college and love going on scooter rides with Amy.
they are always fun and especially at night because then it isn't to hot.
being a college student and still riding scooters. YES. that is me.
to bad I don't have a cute hot pink one to match my room mate and her friend. ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment