Friday, September 2, 2011

temple friday


Lauren a friend from High School we both went to do baptisms for the dead today.
She met over at my place and then I drove us to the temple.
I have a strong testimony in the power of the Temple and making time in our busy lives to attend the temple regularly has been an ongoing process and strong in my heart. I love the feeling I receive and being away from the world and in the house of the Lord. I'm glad Lauren and I found a time today and making a reservation worked great. I love the temple. We took pictures after we were done. It was fun and then after we came over to my place and made chocolate brownies. Who doesn't like brownies. They were delicious. It was fun to cook and then eat them after. We were talking about the good old high school days and how people change and peoples get married. missions. school etc. It was a great Friday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment