Sunday, September 25, 2011

sister has a white jeep.

WHITE JEEP my sister got.
it is so so SO so cute. I want it. yes I do.
it is big and way cute on the outside has two doors which I love.
we took pictures on my brother's camera i will post them up here when i get them ;)
My dad let me drive the jeep because we had to go get the muffler fixed.
kimberly and david drove with me. it was fun.
i could just see kimberlys head bouncing up and down. i loved it. we laughed.
we were able to listen to some good tunes also. the stereo works great. ahhh i love love it.
even though it is a little old. it is still way cute and in good condition.
I wanted to bring it up to Utah state ha ha that won't happen.
good thing when I go home to visit I can take the jeep for a spin. ha ha.
the two cars I want sometime when I can afford them.
are a jeep. and a mini cooper. okay I lied three cars. and a Truck.
those three cars are my all time favorite. ha ha after I get my Master's or Bachelor's Degree ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment