Friday, September 23, 2011

stayin up late.

friday night I worked then after work was planning on going to bed.
nope that is not what my room mate Lauren and her friend Mack had in mind.
we all watched Gilmore Girls now just a fact I have to be home in slc saturday morning at 10:00.
we went to the grocery store.
had chocolate bunt cake.
more choclate bunt cake.
ice cream.
we were pigging out. it was delicious.
one of my room mates liz came back and was in a break up with her boyfriend.
she comes home and they are backed together...so that leads them into the direction of marriage.
she was talking to us about it. the ring. the dress. the colors.....the temple etc.
it was a fun girls night.
then after we decided we had to watch the eposide of Suzikie's wedding.
so we did.
we started Gilmore Girls at like 2:30 in the morning no worries right.
we finished at 4:00 and called it a night.
i then got two hours of sleep and drove home to slc.
good thing for diet cokes. i had to get one bright and early to keep me awake.
2 hours of sleep terrible.
the drive was nice it goes by fast.
i love this drive more then going to Snow college.
i was able to listen to my COUNTRY music and jam to the tunes.
I was meeting up with two friends from high school for brunch.
Brooke Gibbs and Whitney Lucas.
we met at Ihop. it was fun.
it was good to catch up on each other lives and see how things are going.
I got to a point in the conversation where I realized people change and just keep moving on with their lives.
I wanted to go back to the high school times where we would hang out and do fun activities.
but nope life just keeps moving on.
Brooke told us about the married Life. and Whitney told us about her moving back home & going to slcc.
it was fun.
i got strawberry crepes. which are to die for. If you haven't had crepes at Ihop. you  must they are the best and the only thing I ever get there ha ha.
You know those friends where you will always stay in contact with. i think that is how it is with these two even though we haven't seen each other for a while we were still able to laugh and have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment