Thursday, September 8, 2011

hair appointment


wow i needed to dye my hair again.
it was starting to look unclean.
my roots where already way grown in.
i needed to re dye it brown. yes i did.
now it looks shinny and clean.
i love the feeling of getting your hair done.
cut and color.
it felt so good.
she even gave me a nice scalp massage. i loved it.
she was way nice and a very cute gal.
here our my photos of my hair color.
i was going to go shorter. but i realized i love long hair so i'm keeping my hair long for awhile.
A friend I met up here gets their hair done by her and I decided to give her a try. 
i love the color now. it will probably fade with in the next days and won't be as dark.
Thanks Camille

 
I'm enjoying myself some chocolate pudding! Delicious! and such a nice lovely snack:)

No comments:

Post a Comment