Saturday, September 10, 2011

very eventful saturday.

my room mate Lauren invited me and her friend Mackenzie to go to her house for breakfast.
she lives in northern Logan which is about 10 mintues away.
it is so pretty up up in North Logan.
I love looking at the different houses and they lifestyles people live.
the smell of delicious waffles.
my waffles included lots of powder sugar, syrup, more powder sugar, and butter.
delicious breakfast. so good.
after eating breakfast we went and did some errands.
went to down east. I love their clothing. I want to work there so I can get a discount on their clothing I would probably spend my whole pay check there so maybe it is a good thing.
went back to Laurens house and Mackenzie finished her laundray.
then it was time to go up to GREEN CANYON.
we went four wheeling.
it was so much fun.
I wish I had my camera to take pictures but unfortunately it was dead. no worries.
my dad is looking into getting some this month for our family. I think he should.
i love how you can go on dirt roads up the canyons.
it is always so pretty and makes me want to go camping.
we ran into people mountain biking up the paths. that looks like an intense work out and made me want to bring up my mountain bike if it still fits me and go biking up the canyon. 
it was fun all of us wearing helmets and enjoying the nice sunny day.
her dad came along with us as well as her cousin and his wife
some of the paths had the lose dirt. so of course at the end we were a little dirty.
gotta love four wheeling it is so worth it.
having dirt on your nose. mouth. feet. pants. shoes. shirt. hair. gotta love it. 
after we went back and gave the four wheelers a lovely car wash.
sparkling clean.
then went inside for lunch.
it was delicious as well. rice. chicken. salad. corn. yum!! Thanks to her mom for cooking for us ;)
then it was time to go home and do homework for all of us.
i also had work so I needed to take a lovely power nap before.
I was greatful that my room mate invited me to go with her and Mackenzie.
it was a fun and eventful Saturday.
no Saturday's wasted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment