Monday, September 19, 2011

paint dance.






Paint dance on the Hyper Field with my two roommates. It was fun. Tip: Don't wear a black shirt to this dance. lame right. I didn't really have time to change because I wanted to head over there with them. so black shirt it was.




we didn't even get that much paint compared to other people. Probably because we left early and were only there for about 20 mintues. I heard right after we left that it got intense. that a group of ferternity boys brought huge buckets of real paint and threw it on everyone. 
lame right when we left. oh well it was fun while it lasted.
To the boy with no shirt: please don't dance next to me and please put on a shirt
To the girl who elbowed me: thanks for elbowing me really hard in the back while dancing, it was very rude.
To the paint: next year please supply more paint and not just so the front row can get. 
bascially it was a huge mosh pit. no room for dancing. basically sweat all over each other.
paint in eyes. hair stiffed. wore the wrong kind of shoes; don't worry Jenny wore sandels also. gross feet. dirty. gotta love college dances and making the best of it. 
ha ha thanks Janessa and Jenny for a fun crazy dance.
look at our gross feet. dirty. and marks on our feet from our shoes.
gross. don't wear sandals to paint dances. ha ha. lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment