Friday, September 16, 2011

pulled over registration overdue.

I was so grateful to recieve a lovely package from my mother today.
it included chocolate and more chocolate and more chocolate.
the funny thing is I wanted to go buy chocolate but I had to meet up with someone from my family ward that was delivering the lovely package to me cause she was up in Logan.
got my car registered. done deal it expires 2012. yes I now won't get pulled over by a cop.
funny thing last night I went to a bomb fire with the sorority that I'm in at the institute.
i dropped off a friend at her apartment.
driving home.
on my street. about what like 2 mintues away. less then that.
i see a cop lights turn on and it of course is behind me.
i feel as if I always get pulled over. every single time for the dumbest reasons.
I knew I wasn't speeding, I knew i turned on my blinker.
and didn't know why he pulled me over.
then of course when he walks over he was like your registration is over due.
then It brought me back to the conversation that I had with my mom on the phone just yesterday
about having my car being over due. and I was planning on going home this weekend but plans didn't work out I am going home next weekend because of Relief Society General Conference.
I got tickets for my mom and sister so us three are going. girls night. dinner. and spiritual thoughts.
can't wait. i'm so excited to go home and visit with my family. SO EXCITED.
i have missed them so much. they literally are my best friends. and i have missed them up in logan
my mom was at the temple and a family in my family ward mom went up to my mom
and said she had to tell my mom she was going to Logan and had a feeling to tell her.
it just happened to work out because she brought up the registration for my car.
DONE DEAL> i got it done looking around for ever for the place. but finally found it.
my car is now set and ready to go. no more cops I hope. goodness they need to pull other people over.
luckily he just gave me a warning and was way nice about it. thanks cop I appreciate you pulling me over and giving me a warning. i really do appreciate you getting me all nervous. thanks kindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment