Tuesday, September 6, 2011

smiling.

i love those days of school.
when i wake up early and have time to get ready.
happy.it was cold outside. i love the cold weather. and can't wait for fall.
to wear long sleeves. sweaters. leggings. boots. hot chocolate. oh boy i love that season.
love those days saying Hi to an attractive person walking on the cross walk towards you.
you can either choose to look down. or look at the person.
if they are attractive having eye contacts always the best.
loves when people smile at me. it makes me want to smile back.
today I saw this one boy named Jordan that i met on the quad.
he is pretty attractive i do have to say.
very nice. we both can keep a conversation.
and got to know each other...with the lovely get to know you conversations.
anyways. saw him at institute on the chair studying I had to say hi.
then i went up stairs read for about 30 mintues then of course had to back track and go the same way i did just so I can walk past and see if he is still sitting there.
yupp he was. studying in his book.
i asked if he did the friday form. religion of life thing. he said he does.
i said well we should go sometime.
he then said he goes with a friend every friday and they meet in front around 11:15. and said that I could meet up with them.
then I can actually know someone going into the cultural hall. that is always a nice feeling of sitting by someone you know. or have talked to then some random stranger.
it was a very kind suggestion that he invited me.
pretty sure I'm way excited for friday and can't wait ;)
i love having a pe class right before. then I can be all sweaty and gross and in gym clothes.
perfect. just perfect. oh well.........i'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment